Do you feel like you are missing out on life amid a wind of activities and personal drama’s? Would you want more relaxed days? That is not likely to happen, but you can reduce the clutter and make your life simpler by making a few decisions and some few changes. Here are six organizing suggestions that can help you decrease clutter and our lives.
1. If you have been resisting doing a task and it keeps nagging at you, then finish it now. Having the most challenging project or tasks done and out of your way will make you less worried of doing it later and then you will have the freedom to move on to the things that you would prefer doing with a clear conscience.
2. Do you receive plenty of newspaper into your life and your house on a daily basis? You can choose to stop the unwanted paper from stress you, taking up your time and creating clutter. Get off junk email lists. A number of companies help to remove people from unwanted mail lists. To find out about such companies, do an internet search. You can reduce the total amount of junk mail by over 90% by registering to have my name removed from lists. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Reduce clutter in your house and car. Having plenty of stuff causes anxiety because it requires some time and effort for maintenance and it takes our attention away from other things need to focus on. It also leads to time wastage as we search for items. Give away or sell things that you do not use.
4. Getting rid of debt may reduce clutter if this is something that is on the mind and you stress about. Or if you are using your cards to buy products on sale or things, you find too adorable to pass up, but you do not even need. Remember that fewer items make things easier.
5. Pay your bills through the internet and also have companies send your statements over the world wide web rather than sending paper invoices. This eliminates the need to utilize your time to write a check, get an envelope and a stamp (which saves money) and send it to the mailbox. Create a folder on your pc to send the notifications you get when your financial institution notifies you about bills that have been cleared. This is a great method of reducing clutter.
6. Rather than attempting to recall everything you have in your mind, make use of a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will lessen clutter on your car, bag, car, on your kitchen countertops, and in your desk, as you will not have these pesky pieces of paper with appointments and notes all over the place.
Consider the benefits of reducing clutter. Keep yourself focused as you work towards bettering your own life.